Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Christmas Cake Photo post


Right-O here's Libbs' Christmas cakes in 5 and 8 inch tins? They are still 3 times wrapped in brown paper.

In taking these pictures I have discovered two new things. Firstly I can't add pictures into Libbs' posts so I'll have to coordinate better with her in the future. Secondly about the old saying "a bad workman always blames his tools", this is half right but I can't really blame my camera for the boring lighting on these cakes, it's my fault for not bringing my lights or even just a flashgun. It's more fair to say "a bad workman never brings the right tools for the job" but that doesn't trip off the tongue quite so well.

Anyhow I'll make good on the pictures of the cakes once they're iced and looking even more delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment