Pages

Friday 15 January 2010

Break Stuff // Limp Bizkit

Warning: This post contains irrational biscuit anger.

I had a scummy, lazy lunch of crisps and coca cola. I knew this would not sustain me through my boring afternoon, so purchased a packet of fruit shortcake biscuits.

Now. I intended to leave them in my bag until I needed them, but knowing they were there was too much and I opened them after being back at work for about ten minutes.

Oh God I'm going to sound like my Dad, but the sodding packet seal thing. Marrrgh.
They may as well put it half way down the pack.
It is in fact seven biscuits down.

This means that I might now have to eat eight biscuits in order to be able to shut the packet.
I may not want to eat eight biscuits! Think of the people who can't eat eight biscuits!
And then think of the people like me, who possess no will power, and will have to eat not just the necessary eight biscuits, but the whole pack.
Now. If I put this into a formal letter to McVities, will they send me many free packs of fruit shortcake? I have taken a picture as proof, and I am considering weighing myself before and after eating the biscuits and documenting this as further evidence.

All in all, this has given me an excuse to rant, hence blog title of my current favourite angry song,conveniently biscuit related.

So come and get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment