Pages

Thursday 4 February 2010

Hippy Hippy Shake // The Swinging Blue Jeans

Today was the day for my Friday-Lunch-Time-Treat.
And due to the weather, it needed to be exceptionally filthy and disgusting.

So I went to Shakeaway.
Partly because it's the closest dirty treat to my work, and partly because I love it.
And honestly, honestly I meant to order a regular, but the word 'LAAARGE' just popped out my mouth and I couldn't really change my mind after that.
I was going to try and justify it on here, but a milky way milkshake is dispicable. How on earth can I harp on about Amedei, and then the next day confess to a love of mars chocolate blended with ice cream. I think I'm a hypocrite.

In fact, I know I'm a hypocrite, as I will happily shout at anyone who likes juice with bits in, or will mix something back together that has separated (wrong, wrong, wrong.. just throw it away and never buy it again), but the chewy lumps of nougat are fantastic.

But I'm happy. And while I know I will have a sugar rush and have to eat more once I have the inevitable dip, it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment