Pages

Sunday 13 December 2009

Sugar Daddy // Tom Jones

Christmas Cake # 3, 4, 5 and 6

A marathon day of cake decoration. I managed to convince Jonny that he really wanted to stay and help.
A good day overall, though a brief nap was needed. I don't want to go into too much detail, as 12 christmas cakes is bound to become boring very soon.

3 - A bit too pink!



4 - All white - Couldn't outline the leaves as planned but I think it went down well.



5 - Becci's cake - snowscape. Nut free!



6 - Corporate order.. my work asked me to do a cake for our best customer. The problem came when the template Jonny had made was two inches too big. This was my fault. I got the cake size wrong. The design is our business logo, with a festive twist. I was willing to leave it as just the logo, but Jonny and my Uncle, and my Mother in fact, said it needed something more.

No comments:

Post a Comment