Pages

Thursday 4 March 2010

Bed of Roses // Mindless Self Indulgence

On Saturday I dragged my friends out of bed at a stupid time in the morning and threw my parents out of the house.
I was quite worried that I wouldn't get the cakes done in time for them to be picked up, but it turns out Matt and Will are pros at icing cupcakes.
It all went quite well. Becci and Chay joined us to do some extreme sprinkling and all the cakes turned out very nicely.

I wasn't the only one making cakes for this church thing, but I'm pretty arrogant and am happy to say that mine were the best.
Well.. they must've been. No children were let near them during the making..
Apart from these two..


The actual church service was to celebrate Thinking Day during the centenary of Guiding, and it was lovely. Really nice. Though I don't like churches.

I'm afraid that in my desperation to get me and my friends out of the house when my parents returned meant I got no pictures of the finished product, but they were beautiful. Trust me.

1 comment:

  1. I'd get up at any hour on a Saturday morning if it means I get to gorge myself on left-over icing.

    Glad it went well!

    ReplyDelete