Pages

Monday 22 March 2010

Printer Jam // Mistabishi

I'm going to make a massive thing of this - I managed to go to Richmond without going into William Curley! I wanted to, but I resisted by running late for the show we were going to, and by the time that was done it was closed. It's a good thing because I am out of money and would have had to shamefully beg someone to buy me chocolate.

Anyway, I was in Richmond to see the lovely Becci's dance show. She'd entered a choreography competition, and her entry was incredible. She quite rightly won. As we were all quite hungry the four of us headed to Pizzeria Rustica for a carb fix. J left after a glass of wine leaving 3 of us to our pizza and pasta. None of us could have complained about this bit. It was lovely, I will reccomend it.

We decided pudding was necessary and ordered Banoffee Pie and Baileys and Coffee Cheesecake.
What a dissapointment. We were dished up fundamentally the same thing. A biscuit base topped with cream.

On mine, the cream had been flavoured with coffee and had some inedible coffee beans plonked on top and then drowned in straight Baileys. Cheesecake isn't ever just cream is it? Please let me know if I'm wrong.. but still, it was unsweetened and bitter and way too boozy. I would have prefered the Baileys to be actually in the cream.
I didn't finish it. I think that says it all, I can't remember the last time I didn't finish something.

On Becci's the cream was sort of bananary with a layer of toffee between the cream and the biscuit. This gave it a bit of sweetness and was a bit tastier, but still it wasn't mind blowing.

Definately go for the pizza though.

In other news I am cracking down on my diet in an attempt to make clothes fit for Whitby Goth Weekend at the end of April, but I did have a Feast today. I can't get enough of those at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment