Pages

Thursday 11 March 2010

Sweets For My Sweet // The Searchers

I'm eating a Creme Egg, which handily reminded me I have a blog! Oops.
And then I thought I should probably blog about more than a creme egg, so I got a packet of chocolate buttons too.

News update from my sugary world;

A lovely friend has asked me to do a cake with her for an event, and we had a very excited planning meeting. We've now been told that they're expecting two hundred people!! So that's all very exciting and nerve wracking. It's just under a month away so expect more on that...

Some other lovely friends thought of me (me!!) for their wedding cake, and they are thinking about having cupcakes. I'm relieved that they want cupcakes. It will ease me in to the world of weddings I think.
They also asked Jonny to do the photography! We're like some kind of wedding enterprise.
Please enter possible business names in the form of puns in the comments.

And I have been geeking out and reading as much as I possibly can on Doctor Who forums, and it looks like Matt Smith's Eleventh Doctor will have a sweet tooth!
This makes it just a little bit easier for me to move on from Ten. Though why couldn't he have had the sweet tooth?
You can never go wrong with David Tennant eating...

1 comment:

  1. Libby & Jonny Wedding Services.

    ... oh, wait, that's not a very good pun, is it?

    ReplyDelete