Pages

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Pour Some Sugar On Me // Def Leppard

I've just come home from Whitby Gothic Weekend! It was fantastic. More like a week than a weekend. I drank every night and some of the highlights include zombies, head-banging, mussels, lots of steps, a bout of indigestion, a riding crop, playing with some balls and many silly hats.

I think Jonny has some deeply unflattering pictures of me devouring an oyster by the whale bones. I'll vet them and possibly add them. Not an oyster oyster, but an ice cream oyster.
Neither of us could put a definate finger on what the chewy bit in the oyster was. Is it coconut flavoured? Or does it taste like coconut because of the coconut on the outside? Still. It's ice-cream so you can never complain too much.


We also had some of Justin's fudge. I had a tiny bit during the Real Gothic / Whitby Gazette football match (Goths won! On Penalties!) and then gave the rest to Jonny at half time. I didn't see it after that so I can only assume that it was taken into the changing rooms and distributed. Or Jonny ate it ALL and won't tell me because he scolds me when I do something like that.

I'd love to report on my afternoon tea at Bothams, but it didn't happen due to financial restraints. I lived for five days off of peas and alcohol. That would explain the indigestion.

I'm quite sad to be back at home and facing going to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I lived for five days off of peas and alcohol.

    ...and leftover curry. ;)

    I think it's safe to say Jonny ate all the fudge, as there was none in evidence in the dressing room at half-time on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O That was a lot of fudge!!

    And it's not my fault you had a yummy smelling curry, and you know.. wastage is baaaaad. I was just doing my duty.

    ReplyDelete